Dear BAIConf London 2018 Attendee,
We are looking forward to seeing you at BAIConf! This email contains important information about the event.
Here is the link to the BAICONF Conference Booklet which includes the full agenda for both days of the conference and the Day Two exhibition details and map.
Venue Details and Location:
- Venue Name: 8 Northumberland / The Grand
- Venue Address: 8 Northumberland Ave, London, WC2N 5BY
- Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/Z4KHfkPHm1x
- London Underground Metro (Tube): The nearest tube stations are Embankment and Charing Cross.
Please Note You Must Assign Your Tickets Online Before the Event
- If you have not done so already, please make sure you have assigned your ticket online to the appropriate individuals (including yourself).
- If you have any questions about this, please do contact our ticketing support team members [email protected] or [email protected]
Important Note About Day 1 Tickets and Day 2 Tickets
Please also note that the BAIConf event is held across two days (June 18-19).
- Day 1 (June 18) is focused solely on speeches and panels targeted at specialised institutional investor driven issues (e.g. custody, counterparty risk, etc.).
- Day 2 (June 19) is focused on both company exhibitions and speeches/panels of interest to both institutions as well as HNW/UHNW private investors.
A day 1 ticket is specifically required to attend day 1 events.
- Please check your ticket carefully, as a day 2 ticket will not give you access to day 1.
- If you only have a day 2 ticket and would like to upgrade to a day 1 as well, please do contact our ticket support team members for details
Getting Your Badges at Registration Desk
- Please bring your ticket confirmation and a photo ID to the registration desks on the morning of day 1 and day 2. There will be BAIConf staff onsite to assist you.
- Once inside the lobby, turn left and proceed down the corridor to reach the registration areas where you will be given a badge to access the events.
- Network: 8 Northumberland Ave Plus
- Password: 8private
- On Day 1, all conference participants will enjoy coffees and teas courtesy of ConsenSys, lunch courtesy of CoinShares, and evening drinks hosted by InstaSupply at 6pm on Monday night in Boyd’s Bar inside the venue.
- On Day 2, all participants will have access to coffee and teas throughout the day. Additional food will be available to purchase at Boyd’s in the venue, or alternatively, there are a range of options within 5 minutes walking distance from the venue, including Pret A Manger and Prezzo. Please note however the venue will not allow external food to be brought inside the premises.
We look forward to having you joining us next week!
The BAICONF Team